What is a CAS?
Today, over 7,000 programs nationwide have adopted a Centralized Application Service (CAS) to manage their applications for enrollment. These intuitive online portals create discipline-wide opportunities for recruitment to a profession, research on applicants and students and collaboration among peers, such as participating in interprofessional student recruiting events.
GradCAS specifically offers:
- A national platform for driving applications for enrollment to your institution.
- A no-cost, cloud-based admissions software for delivering a better applicant experience.
- Communications tools for enabling targeted, personalized, relevant communications to applicants in process.
- Document scanning, reference management and applicant customer services, so you can focus on strategic enrollment priorities.
- Analytics tools for evaluating, selecting and enrolling the best-fit students, as well as benchmark and analyze year-over-year trend data to make more strategic decisions.